| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Grazzanise in April is mild at 12.85 °C (55.13 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.3 °C (45.1 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry. Only 69.2mm (2.7in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 13:54 long with an average length of 13:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Grazzanise April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Grazzanise, Italy
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Grazzanise:
- Terminillo Mountain, Italy - 180.8 kms (112.4 miles) NNW
- Preturo, Italy - 158.3 kms (98.4 miles) NNW
- Guidonia, Italy - 152.8 kms (95 miles) NW
- Rome, Italy - 164.6 kms (102.3 miles) NW
- Ciampino, Italy - 149.7 kms (93.1 miles) NW
- Rome/ Fiumicino, Italy - 174.1 kms (108.2 miles) WNW
- Pratica Di Mare, Italy - 151.3 kms (94 miles) WNW
- Frosinone, Italy - 92 kms (57.1 miles) NW
- Latina, Italy - 111.6 kms (69.3 miles) WNW
- Ponza Island, Italy - 95.6 kms (59.4 miles) W
- Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy - 153.3 kms (95.3 miles) N
- Termoli, Italy - 129.8 kms (80.6 miles) NE
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 171.7 kms (106.7 miles) ENE
- Campobasso, Italy - 73.8 kms (45.9 miles) NE
- Amendola, Italy - 146.5 kms (91.1 miles) ENE
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 131 kms (81.4 miles) ENE
- Trevico, Italy - 96.8 kms (60.1 miles) E
- Naples, Campania, Italy - 26.5 kms (16.4 miles) SE
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 152.7 kms (94.9 miles) ESE
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 153.5 kms (95.4 miles) SE